Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MORE PHD'S





Here are some more pictures of PHD's performed during the past couple of weeks. We had to stage the pictures tonight.
The first picture is us buying 7 gallons of paint. I have never bought 7 gallons of paint at one time. They are to paint the upstairs 2 bedrooms and Tim's old bedroom. You will not see me paint.
The next 2 pictures are my carpentry skills. Shelves in the upstairs closet.
The last picture - stripping wallpaper borders off the walls.
I love all your funny comments. A hint. In all the guesses the three words of PHD have been mentioned.
Good Luck
You are all my favorite.

5 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

Pedro Husband Duty

tothe4thfloor said...

I know it has to do with Pedro and it is driving me crazy!!

tothe4thfloor said...

Pedro Hopeless Duty

Pedro Hard Duty

Pedro Has Deflated?

I strongly believe Pedro Husband Duty is the winner. Dinner at the Foundry Grill in Sundance, please. haha

Janna said...

you guys must be bored with no kids there. why else would you stage phd pictures and blog about it? I like it though, it's funny.

Kari said...

I think you guys have lost it! Staging PHD photos! What assisted living home should we sign you up for?