Thursday, September 27, 2007

ANSWER

All of your answers were very original and funny. Elaine and I have laughed a lot over each one.
Some of you came close.
Tanya you were correct it has something to do with Pedro.
For any who don't know Pedro used to be Tim doing all sorts of manual labor.
I like Sara's answer - Perfect Husband and Dad

THE CORRECT ANSWER - PEDRO'S HONEY DO'S.

We are going to Utah in a couple of hours and I will not be returning until next Thursday. I will be showing your answers to Donna Mae and we will get lots of laughs.

Love Dad (or is it Pedro now)

7 comments:

Kari said...

I was just about to say that. Tell Grandma Hi! And have fun golfing.

tothe4thfloor said...

I knew it! That was my next guess. haha

Janna said...

So, who gets the dinner?

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Tanya and Tim get 1/3 of a dinner for Pedro, and we get 2/3's of a dinner for Honey Do's.

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

Tanya - I hope you like your salad.

Luke and Janna - you can each have a salad. I hope you like your salad.

tothe4thfloor said...

hahaha

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

That really is so funny! You need to post some more stuff, it has been a while! Well you have probably been too busy with Pedro Honey Do's! I can't believe how much you and Scott look a like. Well have a great weekend!